Horrible image of myself made with Garry's Mod.
"The Player has been eliminated due to lack of funds. And intelligence.". -Ellen McLain on Marioshi's poker skills.
"Congratulations. We have secured the enemy's intelligence.". -Ellen McLain on Marioshi's TF2 skills.
I am Marioshi, a TF2 player that now enjoy playing poker. In this wiki, I'm specializing on the dialogue. I'm currently writing my own :)
- Name: 000
- Nickname: Marioshi
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Student
- Birthday: 17th March
- Residence: Picardy, France
- Favorite video games: Team Fortress 2, Mario series, Sonic series, Ace Attorney series, indie games.
- Current video games: PNatI, the Portal series, Rayman Origins, Garry's Mod, Source Filmmaker (not really a video game, but heh.)
- Poker level: Newbie
- Player model: My TF2sona (a BLU Engineer with Scotsman's Stove Pipe, Builder's Blueprints, Prairie Heel Biters and Frontier Flyboy.).
- Did you discovered poker with PNatI?: Kind of.
- Did you buy PNatI FOR THE HATS?: Of course, but I didn't want to stop there.
- Playing attitude: Mixed between Tycho and Sam: prudently, but sometimes aggressively; in a word, unpredictable.
- General attitude: respecting the strenght of his adversaries, don't want to engage in an argument.
- Favourite PN1 character: The Heavy, of course.
- Favourite PN2 character: Sam.
- Current financial balance: positive in PN1, negative in PN2.
- Tournaments won: more than 50 in PN1, 20 in PN2.
- Get a straight flush.
- Start a fake game to get the dialogues of the Bounty Challenges.
Work in progress.
What can we do now?
Think, think, think...
Are you sure?
These checks prove that you love tasteless food. Let’s make this game a bit… spicier.
I will just leave this here.
This is my chance. I bet.
Like you want. I will just raise.
I call, and even more.
Hah, let's raise.
As you wish.
I check without being Czech.
I will have to see the next card to make a valuable decision.
I can't make a good decision with these cards. Check.
As you wish.
I call. This bet, not the Boucherie Sanzôt.
Can’t Afford Blind
Well, this is it! I play my last stand.
Here we go…
Do you know the English translation for the French word “tapis”? Because if you don’t, I will learn it to you right now. And if this isn’t enough, I will also send you “au tapis”.
Heh heh heh… All in.
Let’s a go. All in!
All this raises and re-raises and this game is still so boring! All in!
You really want to fool me with your raises? Well, whaddaya think of THIS?
TAPIS! Oh, I mean, all in.
All In (different player)
Now THIS gets interesting!
That was what I was looking for!
Oh my god.
You better do.
As you wish...
You won a battle, but not the war.
OK, I surrender. Are you happy now?
I retreat… to jump better.
Hehe… not for me.
No way, man.
Not this time.
You win this time, asshole.
Not with these cards.
Ah… My dear Bad Luck… I was wondering where you were.
Pfff… What’s going on with these cards?
Je me couche.
Oooh… look at all that MUNEH.
It’s alright, money doesn’t make happiness… but THIS MUCH money… maybe.
Showdown Card Reveal (Positive)
(at the river, if the situation was hopeless) (jumps on the table) WOOOOOOOHOOOOO! THIS ONE IS FOR THE RECORDS, GENTLEMEN!
Showdown Card Reveal (Negative)
Oh, you are kidding me!
Oh no, not now!
Oh là là…
This is why you should never fight a French man in front.
Say again that we are surrender monkeys! SAY IT AGAIN!
I should lie more often.
You have all done well, ‘cause I was about to own you.
Do not touch to MY grisbi.
Just as planned.
That was very nice from you, gentlemen.
Hell, that was easy.
And AFTER you say that Frenchies are cowards? Hmph. Pathétique.
Winning another player’s buy-in
(Lugermorph & License to Maim) He was freelance, huh? Well now, I have a free gun.
(Dangeresque, too?) And another step to the Demopan.
(Iron Curtain, Enthusiast Timepiece & Orb) Cool…
(VGA Award) Ah, mommy, you see? I told you your son will bring you an award someday! Well, I didn’t really win it, but anyway…
(Necronomibook) Oh man, this is just great. I’m afraid of horror films.
(Banjo) Wow, excellent! I love that kind of music!
That wasn’t supposed to happen!
That was a pretty good hand.
That was my chance, and you JUST have to steal it NOW?
Enough of these Victoire à la Pyrrhus!
Splitting the Pot
I was sure that my cards were superior to yours. But I will content myself of this anyway.
Player is Eliminated
Eliminated from Play
Well, that was a good game. Except for me, of course. Bye.
Money doesn’t make happiness… No money doesn’t make it either.
Well, this is what I call a revers de fortune.
Good bye everybody, and thank you for making me even poorer.
Messieurs, un plaisir. Au revoir.
Player wins the tournament
Nice play, boy. You have done well and earned your victory. Félicitations.
Gratz. Don’t worry for me now, worry for yourself and for what you will do with all that money. That’s the spirit.
Bravo, bravo, bravissimo. This is a game I would have loved to play!
Wins the tournament
This is France, gentlemen. The real, the true one, not the one in your pathetic clichés, which is, to add it, a French word.
Vive la France.
- Finally I can buy the Source Filmmaker! Oh wait, it's free. Well... in fact, I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't have won?
- HATS, HERE I COME!
Player is Idle
(take a Gameboy and play Super Mario Land)
Come on, I don’t have all day…
Sleep well… Oh wait, I am so bad at sarcasm.
Well, what are you waiting for?
Is it thinking that just kills your brain and keeps you from playing?